06 Feb THE 5 STAGES OF ONLINE BUSINESS
Do you know what stage you are in your business?
If you don’t know what stage you are in, it will be hard for you to know how to improve and “level up” as I like to put it.
Thought I would help you reflect on where you are, what each stage represents, and what you need to do to level up!
For those that are focused on growing their business online this is more geared towards you, but everyone can apply this to themselves to help them focus.
There are 5 stages I would like to talk about:
The Grind, The Hustle, The Engine, The Traffic, The Profit
Stage 1: The Grind
You know you’re in The Grind if you are doing one or more of the following:
1. You’re currently making less than $1000 a month but more than $500
2. You have an idea for an online business and ready to set up your website
3. You have an email list of under 3000 subscribers
The following is what you need to be doing in The Grind
1. Get your website up and running
2. Make your first $1 online
3. Set up your social profiles
4. You have a basic opt in created to get people on your email list
Stage 2: The Hustle
You know you’re in The Hustle if you are doing one or more of the following:
1. Your website is getting “some” traffic
2. You have an email list & are consistently mailing out
3. You just ran your first webinar
4. Your social channels are active and consistent
5. You’re currently running Facebook ads
6. You’re publishing weekly content
The following is what you need to be doing in The Hustle
1. You have an email list of 3k or more
2. You are making at least 1k/month consistently
3. Your website is getting close to 10k visits a month
4. You have a clear understanding of the topics that most interest your audience
Stage 3: The Engine
You know you’re in The Engine if you are doing one or more of the following:
1. You started making $10k/month
2. You just spoke on stage for the first time
3. Your email list is growing by at least 10 subscribers a day (organically)
4. Your social profiles are growing automatically every day
The following is what you need to be doing in The Engine:
1. You have a minimum of 3 sales funnels that are converting organically
2. You are making at least $5k/month consistently
3. You have an email list of at least 20k subscribers
4. You have systems in place that run much of your business
Stage 4: The Traffic
You know you’re in the Traffic if you doing one or more of the following:
1. You’re making over 5k/month consistently just from your sales funnels
2. You’re currently running some form of paid traffic
3. You are currently selling consistently on webinars, Facebook Live etc.
The following is what you need to be doing in The Traffic:
1. Get $1million in the bank
2. You’ve outsourced most day-to-day operational tasks (including paid ads)
3. You managed to hit scale with your paid traffic
Stage 5: The Profit
You know you’re in The Profit if you are doing one or more of the following:
1. Your business is earning $250k+ annually
2. Most of your day-to-day operations have been outsourced
3. You can consider yourself one of the top influencers in your industry
4. Oprah reached out for an interview
The following is what you need to be doing in The Profit:
Well at this point whatever you are currently doing, KEEP DOING IT! Now all desires are at your fingertips. You can either try to reach yet another level of your business, or spend time investing in other personal goals, charities etc.
Hope this helps you think on where you are in business what you need to be focusing on and what the next step is!
Oprah is waiting! 😉
Want to join our team? Want to connect with successful entrepreneurs and learn simple steps to reach new levels in business? Click the button below to join our Private Entrepreneur Group to shake up the industry and take things to another level in 2017!